Friday, March 27, 2009

Halor all my frenz ........ Sorry for long time i dun upgrade my blogger ler ........... cuz dunno why my internet .......... can post up anythings on the blog ............ maybe tis is the disadvantages of using celcome broadband ..........

Tis few day i'm busy for make revision for my coming mid-term ........
SAD[system analysis & design] and MX ......... SAD is really hard and i need a long time to do my revision ........ i hope i can pass all the subject and get a higher carry mark .......... so i can do well in my final exam to get a good result ..........

Good luck to u kang ............. +U+U

2 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahahah!! + u + u!! try your best..wow new pic oo..so handsome!! hahaha

That's me .... said...

hahha ......... thx ^ ^
U also muz +U+U too .......
All de best .....