Thursday, July 30, 2009

+U My frenz ............

Tis few days....... few weeks........ few month........
really happened a lot of thing ........
gt happie .......
gt sad .......
and cry .........

Last time i always quarrel wit my dear ........
cuz owes do something tat i hate it ............
so tat's why i angry her and quarrel wit her ......
But now ok le ........ nothing happen wit me and my dear .......

Unfortunately ............ bad thing happened at my frenz ..............
my frenz break wit her .............
why tis world Not Fair at all ????????
Izzit tis also god arrange it ????????
Nowadays my frenz sad and cry onli ..............
now sick again ..........
hope she wil better soon .......

I hope u tat can be a Happie gal again .........
i dun wan see u sad anymore ........
cuz in everyone heart ....... u is a happie gal and make ppl happy, laugh ........
Not sad not cry ............
I hope u can be stronger and relook of tis world .............
dun think much le ...........
try to concentrate to do one thing .........
u have to study hard and forget all those sad thing ........
although is a big sad things for u .........
but as frenz , i hope u will better ........
u juz need to cool down ...........
when u wan find a pl chat , juz find me........
i willing to help u .......



From .... Best friends >>>> Kang^_^

5 comments:

Brenda 微微 said...

kangz..
wat happen to shasha?

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yooooo~~
thankss kangz!!! so happie u write to me..I love my geng soo much. Especially u n dada.(Brenda).
I'm okie le kangz and dear dada. last nite I go find him le. Cried out everything n fainted kok.
sian regret le. Hope wont next time le. Is really hurt me T_T.

I wan faster see you guys!! I wan happie with you guys!!!

That's me .... said...

wat u mean by sian regret le ???
U both back again ????

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yes kangz

That's me .... said...

sha ..... i hope yr decision is nt wrong ........
i'm nt saying tat u and sian can together agian .......
hope u now wat i mean......
take care .....
and
good luck ......