Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bored holiday ......

Yesterday really felt bored staying at home and doing nothing ..........
Thn around 1.20pm lik tat i go fetch my jie jie >>>kai le .... we decided go watch movie on 1.45pm...
but when we reach there already 2pm le ........ SWT >_<
thn we go parkson de cinema see gt movie watch or nt lo ........
but when we reach there .......OMG
cinema was repair ..........
Bo pian lo . Thn we go downstairs shopping lo .......... walk here and there , see here and there ......
after tat we go spring shopping again ........ haha ..........
cuz last saturday i was brought my cousin go there shopping , thn on monday i was go out dating wit my dear ..... we go spring too ........ thn yesterday we go again .......... hahaha .........
thn walk here and there again lo ....... haha .........
thn my bro call me ask me go fetch he back from saloon ............
when we reach there thn we have a drinks at koikupi there around half and hour .......
430 like tat thn i bring my jie jie home le thn me and and my bro going home too ........
Anywhere yesterday was a SWT day .......... hahah .......

No comments: