Saturday, January 31, 2009

haiz ........ today is sunday le .......... tomorrow me and all of wil go back sch study le ........... Our celebrate CNY juz like tis past away ler ........... but i'm enjoy my CNY ...... and i'm so feel very happie the time wit my gal or out wit my gal ........... Yesterday i out wit my galz again ........ i felt very very happie ........ About 12sumting i go jennifer huz fetch my gal ....... thn we go star cineplax buy ticket ........ we watch UNDERWORLD ......... is movie can say not bad la ....... MAY be ....... hahaha ........... cuz i gt a bit dun no wat tat stories ........ hahah ........... after watch movie i think 2 sumting like tat thn i brought my galz and his frenz go Mcdonal eat ........ after tat we back to jennifer huz , cuz no place can go and oso dun no go where ........ haha .......... thn we watch movie again at her huz ...........

Until 5 sumting like tat ........ they all go out le ......... and 2 galz need to sleep so i bring my gal out lo ......... 1st i eally dun no go where ........ hahhah ....... lastly we go one TJ shoping .......... hahah ........... juz few shop open nia ......... we so kolian ........... thn i decided go MaZhong Garden ......... heheh long time i din go le ............ i feel so happie out wit my galz .......... althought me and my gal din paly any game . we juz sit down and chat .......til 7 sumting we go inside car cuz rain liaw .....

Thn we chat again inside car .......... hahah ............. thn i cant say le ........... cuz is private ............. haha ............. ^ ^

3 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

oooo!!! i noe wat u doing!! wahhah!! so sweeet o!!!! must happie happie with u dear ya!!!

That's me .... said...

ok .... i will ........ u oso ya .... muz happie wit yr bii ya ..... dun owes quarrel ooo .......

muffin*shasha*~ said...

XD