Sunday, January 4, 2009

school day ...........

halo ........ everyone .......... today all student go back sch study lo ........ i hope all of u will study hard and study smart ............ but me haven go back sch study yet ............ cuz my DIT sem 1 result haven out yet ............ so need to wait result ! If i'm nt mistaken my DIT sem 1 result on today
1/5/2009 ........ I hope god will bless me and get good result for all de subject ......... I hope all my frenz will pray for me ....... hehe ........

Today my dear dear oso going sch study le........... i miz her so much.......
feel long time din see her ler ............ Last nite i told her cannot bring phone go to sch and dun wan play sms when she sch .......... I hope she noe wat i'm think .........
miz u so much ..........



Tis my dear dear ........... pretty ma ????? hahahha ........... giv some comment ya ...........
Her name is Vivien ........... from Kuching Town ........ all of u gues how old is her ?????

3 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

ayer!!! so PRETTY NEHX!!!!!

乌龟 said...

haha...pretty lah !!!!
好好珍惜~~~知道吗?
她几岁我就不说了...留给那些不知道的猜吧!!!
那你加油了哦!!!不要再乱来了.....
haiz...你不要我了...T.T
你忘记我们做过什么了吗????T.T
哈哈哈哈哈哈......shhhhhhhhh~~~~~

That's me .... said...

haha ...... swt la ....... tat thing againt ..... hehe ....... i wil try my best too love her and sayang her ....... and oso will miz u too la ...... hahaha .... dun worry ...... u're owes my best tortise jie jie .....