Saturday, May 30, 2009

^ ^

hey hey ...... hw r u all , MY lovely friends ??? staying good ???? I hope everyone are in good ......
finally my second semester fianal exam already pass le ......... "song ar" .......lolz ! No more stress no more heardache ..........

Really happy tat i heard my friends say my class all have passing mark for Business Study subject include me ........ i'm get B+ for tis subject ....... It just we all worried tat we fail ............ then din hope tat can get good result ........ congratulation all of u from group DIT 2............

Now i juz concentrate on working, earn more money for my self ......... and also concentrate on planing my b'day small party ........... is on 11th of JUNE ........... hope tat night we all have fun and enjoy it ..........

I will keep on upgrading my blog all the time ......... see ya .......

No comments: