Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 / 6 / 09

Hey hey my friends ........ i'm back again ........... Feel sorry for late updating my blog ...... pai seh pai seh ........ need u guys wait for a long time ..........

Like normal Wednesday and Saturday 6pm to 10 pm work at star cineplex thn Sunday 12noon to 5pm same place ........ if no work thn sleep lo .......... or wil try find some times thn go find my dear ............ really miss her very much ......... I LUV U dear .........

My b'day party coming soon le ........ so tis feel day busy for preparing de party things ....... keep buying thing and buying things ........ Last Friday me and my dear and m sis going out have a walk , shopping and the spring and buying things at ta kiong for my party ......... after buy thn bring my dear go buy thing and buy shirt ...... couple shirt ....... actually is both shirt are male shirt but my dear say she wan thn i buy lo at BODY GLOVE ! 2 for RM66 ........ after tat we go Raymond there to buy the plate and cup ....... all cost RM 9.50 .............

After we buy thing at Raymond there thn dunno go where le ......... thn think tiok my dear and my sis haven go E-MART, so i bring them go shopping lo ....... tat day weather really hot .......... so i decide go second floor shopping ......... cuz there de air-con more cold .......... but wat thing happen ........ they are repairing the lif ......... so all ppl need use walk to upstairs using the lif on de other side ............ but the weather make use feel very tired, hot and lazy so lastly we din go up ........... thn we decide to leave tat place le ...........

After tat i bring my sis go back 1st , cuz my car air-con really not cold , thn i drive to carland shen shen there , ask him help me check .......... thn before tat my wan send my dear go work 1st cuz scared later dunno my car air con fix til wat time ! but dear dun wan , she say she dun wan leave me so early , wan me accompany her more time .......... thn she follow me le lo .......... About 6pm like tat finally done le thn i bring my dear go kenyalan there take their dinner . After my dear finish eating their lunch thn she go work le .......... thn i when home le ............

Around 8 like tat , i'm already take my dear and bath . Feel bored le ........ thn go on9 lo ........ but suddenly poi call me ask me go lim teh at premier 101 .......... thn i tel my dear lo ........ but she say she wan follow me ........ cuz she feel tired and shop also enough ppl le , so she din work le ...... follow me go lim teh wit my friends ............ At tat time suddenly i flu feel very very pek cek ........
thn my dear ask my smoke lo ......... cuz she noe last time gt smoke ........ really shock tat she can let me smoke in front of her ........... Thx dear ......... i love u ^_^

About 10 like tat i send her home le ..........thn i send dear home le ......... when i park near her huz .......... she hug me ........ say dun wan leave me so early ......... haha .......... dear u very very cute and sweet la ........ Muck<> Thn we chit chat inside car ........ cha chat chat til 11 pm le .......... Each of us realy forget wat time le ............ thn her mum call her le ........... hahaha thn my dear say she go eat now wan home le ............ haha ........ faster send her bck le ........ thn have a nice goodbye kiss ............... Tat day really happie for me ............. 1st time i laugh like siao lang ..... hahah .............

6 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

ayyyerrrrr...soo sweeet ooo!!! morning out till 11pm smth!! Happie to see u two soo happy!! keep it up!!

That's me .... said...

yayaya ........ thx ..... thx ooo....
i also wan see u both sweet sweet too ......+U+U

Brenda 微微 said...

kangz..幸福哦!hope u two sweet and happie forever ya..=)

That's me .... said...

thx ... brenda ...... i will try to make us more xin fu de ...... try my best ....... thx ........ see u on thursday ya ....... ^^

Brenda 微微 said...

happie birthday kang!
& wish u all the best! =D

That's me .... said...

thx brenda ......
and also thx for coming.....
and chia me eat so big de cake ooo ..... realy delicious.......
hahaha ........
take care .......