Sunday, June 14, 2009

11/06/09

Yo yo yo !!! sorry for late updating my blog for a long time ........ 11/06/09 is my b'day party night .......... invited all my bithn boy boy geng and girl girl geng ........... hehe ......... tat night really fun la ..........
hehe ..........

In the morning about 1o sumting thn i go fetch my dear and go buy some thing thn go my old huz and start cleaning le ............. 1st i sweep the floor thn mop the floor thn my dear helping me clean chair and whole kitchen ......... thx dear .......... until 3pm like tat thn my mum , my sis and my bro yang ........ come le .......... thn we also almost finish cleaning inside le ............ after tat cleaning outside ............ and my bro start to burning up the BBQ fire ........... after tat u guess who the wan the most early reach ............. Yes , is natasha ......... when she reach thn she helping me cleaning the chair ........... thx sha sha .......... She keep saying sorry to me ......... cz she late coming to help me ......
hahah ............ is ok de .............. i feel very pai seh tat need u come to help me ...........

The time reach le......... all my frenz come le ............ thn start BBQ, chit chat, laughing make jok and me and my bro keep receiving present from my frenz ............ Around 9.30pm , thn i decide to sing b'day song and cut the cake ........... but wat guy guess ??????? Those my frenz make the candle til very very deep thn as me and my bro to take it out wit our mouth ......... 1st is my bro yang take it out 1st ........ Nothing happen ........ 2rd is my turn .......... when i juz ready to take it out my frenz shen shen and poi pull my head to the cake .......... til whole my face is cake and very oil ........ is hard to wash ............ But i can see tat all my frenz are happie ....... so i'm happie too ............. and hn my dear help me to clean ............ is really sweet ........... thx dear .......Muck<>


Dear dear helping stick the candle .......
My bro, yang take out the candle wit mouth .........
My turn ......... muahahaha !!!!!


Brought from ko ai ....... thx for yr nice cake ....... is really sweet ^ ^
Tis cake brought from brenda ....... thx ^ ^
but finaly tis cake eat by my face ......... cuz too delicoious ....... haha ^o^




Thx Dear for helping me whole day .......... and thx for everything u do on tat day ..........
Of course thx for all my frenz and yang frenz coming to my party ......... if gt anything tat make u all feel nt happy or nt comfortable ........... pls forgiv me .............. Lastly thx for my mum ........ she cook a lot of food for serving my frenz ...........
Me and my dear....... Muck ^^


Below are the pic of my present ..........
From pauline ....... thx

From Ada ....... thx ^^

From Heidi, san, sian and natasha......... Thx ^^

From my jie jie, kai le ........ thx ^^

Thx guy !!!!! I LOVE U ALL
I LOVE U TOO DEAR >>>>>> ^ ^

1 comment:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

heyheyhye~ hahahhaha :D