Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY DAY ..........

Hello, good morning everyone ........ today i wake up about 7am like tat ............. is raining day .........
is really nice tat can sleep tight and feel comfortable ....... but i still need wake up early cuz todaymy coleege is register day for de old student .........

I'm reach college about 8 like tat ........ Wow ....... the wind really cold til make me flu til nw ......... haha ........... Around 8:30am like tat thn start register le ........ 1st fill in the register form thn take num , after tat check my result ........ My result is nt really good but i'm happy cuz i can pass all de subject aand my CGPA get 2.95 ........ It has increase a bit nia ........ increase 0.02 ........ hahaha .........
and congratulation all have passing mark for group D.I.T ........ is really happy tat can study together wit u all again in same class same inviroment ......... haha .......... Tis coming wednesday we going to start our 1st class in semester ........... Perhaps tat all thing will be fine and fight our target ........
good luck to all my classmate and all my frenz and good luck to my self ......... Peace V !!!!!

No comments: