Saturday, September 12, 2009

BUsy Day .......

Juz nw i'm having a big, busy, hot dinner ..............
today my mum and my aunty helping my uncle celebrate bday althought pass a few week le .......
but we happie ..............
hahaah .............
dun say le .......... showing u some blur pic .......... hahaha

Nice nice ...........

Nice too .........

Those are my dinner de meal ............

haha ........ is me taking the cake pic .........But my uncle taking pic .......
and my little cousin .....felix ^ ^


there all waiting for the mean and start lightning the candle for the cake ..........
the X-pax promater also join out dinner too ...........[my cousin]

When out dinner start ...... the war begin ~ ~ ~ lol

My uncle bday's cake ....... Nice right~~~ ^^


Tis are my BIG family ......... but still left my dad and a few cousin are nt in ............
Happy birthday to you~~~
Happy Birthday to you~~~
Happy birthday to my uncle ~~~~
Happy birthday to you ~~~~~

No comments: