Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday ....

yesterday was my jie jie kai lee b'day ........ bit i dunno buy for her wat thing ...........
thn i juz go buy 1 set of KFC and chia my jie ie eat hahah ........ very funny lo ........

last night also my another frenz bday ...... ah yi .......
we go BDC shuang tian eat steamboat ........
wah ........... very nice and very hot ...........
those ppl really funny la ................
at tat night also gt a group celebrate bday at another table ........

when my frenz wan cutting cake , thn gt a guy giving my frenz a slide of cake say today is his bday .Thn my frenz also giving his back cake and take pic althought dunno each other ...........
hahah . Really very happie and funny ...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAI LE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH YI

2 comments:

乌龟 said...

hey kang...
very thanks ur KFC...
git me KFC i oso feel happy liaw...
so dont say paiseh ....
cuz i long time dint eat KFC liaw...so zhun zhun u buy for me....i feel very happy n very thanks....but next time dont buy liaw ha...cuz i fat now...wan to keep liaw....hahaha...
ANYWAY THANKS MY DI DI...
love u....

That's me .... said...

hahaha ........
nt need keep fit la ......
natural is beauty ..........
hahaha .........
u're welcome ........
hahah ........