Sunday, October 18, 2009

hai ........ i'm back . Sorry for long time din upload my blogger .....
because of study lo ...... Final exam coming soon ...... OMG ! ! !~~~
I dun even do any revision yet ........ left 1 week nia ...........
after final exam thn lik tat my semester 3 finish le ..........
OMG ........ so fast , juz feel tat din study anythings bo ...........
semester wan finish le .......... Hope GOD will bless me on my Final Exam soon .........

Next semester i gonna take 7 subject ....... How to study wit taking 7 subject ........
Is nt like secondary sch ........ all juz hafal ..............
college is harder thn secondary sch 100% .........
Tis semester taking 6 subject is alredy wan die liaw ..............
Sometime i really nt dare to think hw was de life of semester 4, tat is on next year .......
Really nt dare t think ..........
And my tis semester de CGPA ....... Dunno will gt how much .......
Will more thn 3.0 or will be lower thn 3.0 ????
Tis still a question ....... >_< |||

Anywhere ,perhaps all gonna sit for fianl exam de frenz or ppl , can try their best ......

STUDY HARD AND STUDY SMART !!!

No comments: