Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hai .........sorry for such a long time din update my blogger .......
cuz tis few week busy of bullshit assignment and test ............
and happend some unhappy thing ..........
so i juz can ask my self focus on study and out wit frenz to forget unhappy thing....

Thx my frenz asking me out and make me happy ..........
thx guy .........
and thx for my jie jie caring me ........
dun worry le ....I'm find le .........

Final Exam coming soon ....[left 2 weeks]
Perhaps i can focus on my study for final exam ............
and also hope My CGPA wont be lower thn last semester ......
Juz maintain CGPA 3.0 or 3.0 above ........


Good luck to my self .......
and good luck to my frenz .......

4 comments:

乌龟 said...

hey...
exam coming liaw oh...
must jia you jia you oh...
dont be sad...
must happy...
cuz the way still wan continue....
the sun still will up....
so...must happy everyday ya^^
my exam oso wan coming liaw...
now everyday work until 1am...
tired....still alot assignment wan to do...now wan die oso not time to die...
haiz...
final exam oso wan coming liaw....
tiam...
this month reli too tired...
cant stop busy....
wan out wif u guys oso hard....
so reli sorry about tat.....
if got time must tel u guys de...
thn must come n pick me oh...
hehe
ok lah...2am liaw...
wan go ong ong liaw....
bye bye...
take care n happy ya....
muacks...

That's me .... said...

heheh .......
take care yr self too ...dun over tired .....
take yr sleep if gt time ......
and +U+U for yr final exam too ....
we muz gt time out together de ...

Brenda said...

+u kangz. and good luck for ur final exam!=D

That's me .... said...

thx ...
+U+U too .........
dun stress le ooo ....
do yr best in on yr study ........
miss ya .........