Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally my "nightmare" is pass through ....... Really feel stress at tat few day ......... busy doing those assignment and keep studying of the exam while passing the assignment ........ Tired ar .......... do assignment til very late and also need wake up early in the morning . After at sch also cant concentrate to study ....... feel sleepy everytimes ........ after tis week study, next week i'm going have 2 weeks holiday. It is a revision week. Tat's mean my final exam coming very very very soon ler. ........... i juz left about 2 more week nia ......... after i'm going to sit for my final exam ........

After tat final exam finish, thn on JULY i'm going start my third semester lo........ so fast right?
I also think like tat ......... I juz hope every thing will be good and fine .......... Perhaps i can beat all de subject and get a good result for myself .......... Good Luck ! ! !^ ^

No comments: