Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today is my last day work for tis week ....... today i also still work at The Spring at TA KIONG !!!
today not really have much ppl ........ so the air-con is a bit cold + outside also raining too ......... although i'm wearing a jacket but i still feel very very cold and cold ............ another company de promoter also feel like tat "COLD"!!! hahahhahahah ^0^!!!!!

I'm really very happie cuz i'm have met a few new frenz of different company although i dunno their name ....... hehehehe ........ there are really frenzly enough .......... when the time to take lunch and dinner there will ask me go together ........ hehehe ........ Happie .......................

I will be continue work again for promoter at next weekend ............ so i hope i still can work at the spring ......... cuz is more near from my huz and the sales are also better ......... the most important thing is the air-con are cold enough ............ hehehehe ...........

+U+U all my frenz and +U too kang !!!!

No comments: