Wednesday, April 8, 2009

stress ....... I really dunno wat she think and dunno wat should i do ...........

last night dunno why i feel sad ...... quarrel wit her ...she say she not happy cuz she scared me find other galz[zousi]....
tat's mean she dun believe at all ...... thing this make me sad and angry....another she's right...... she childish .....
whole night she juz say sorry to me ..... but a word "SORRY" cant make u believe me, thn wat for u still say ......

I wan is u muz tel me every thing, no matter is sad thing or happy thing.... i also perhaps u can tel me ... i wan know wat u are thinking ..... wat thing inside yr heart ..... i need know all tat .... pls la....... tel me ......

Say true la .... if a gal not believe thier own bf thn wat for still couple.... I already couple wit her more thn 4 month le ..... why she still cant believe me ????? Izzit i'm doing wrong thing ???? wat she think now ?????? izzit i dun have the authority to know wat u are think ????

I DUNNO .......
I really hate this think happen ...... it look like i'm a FOOL..... playing by someone ......
ar ...............>=<

7 comments:

乌龟 said...

又怎么了啊???不要不开心啊....虽然姐不知道你和她发生了什么事...两个人在一起。一定会有不合的时候...但只要你们这一关过了,以后再没有什么难题能难到你们了...知道吗???到是,你们都要互相忍让。这个做不好的话,感情肯定会裂的...你要切记。。。要紧急情况之下,冷静...冷静的去思考你们到底是那里出了问题,然后再去解决问题...2人是否要好好的坐下来聊聊呢???姐相信没有什么是解决不到的...只要看你们能放开心谈吗而已?好好跟他说说你的心里话???让她知道你在想什么...你亚叫她告诉你她的心里话啊!!!这样不就好了吗???可能姐说的很容易,但你可以试试看...很有用的哦!!!加油lo...>.<
happy ok??? jie git u KISS ^(=)^

That's me .... said...

thx jie jie .... i know le ......

乌龟 said...

ok...jie dui ni you xin xing....

moeito said...

>< +U+U!!

That's me .... said...

thx ... i will +U+U

muffin*shasha*~ said...

kangz..dont think so much le..tml is a wonderful day.. u n her will be fine de..you two so sweet de!! + u!! god bless you.

That's me .... said...

ok. thx sha ...... and jie jie too .....