Saturday, February 28, 2009

[ 28/2/2009 ]

Today so happie ler ........ after lunch i'm out wit my dear dear and sian wit his dear dear too[natasha] ........... 1st we go swimming at MJC again ........ but i'm sad is we cant swim at there ! cuz those man was cleaning the pool ........ so cant play there ! if we gt play there thn we muz so crazy de cuz at tat time no ppl de ..... hahahahahah ^ ^

After swim around 5:30pm like tat, thn we all go kado take our dinner thn talk wit each other ........ i like tat feeling. Right ????? sian and sha ???? I hope both of u also think like tat .......
I'm spend around RM25 for my dinner for 2 person ! It's not tat expensive at all la !!!!! We all enjoy it ! Today is 1st time i go swim wit my dear dear ..... i'm so happie nexh..... thx for coming out wit me and my frenz !!!! I love u dear ........

Finally i take a pic wit my dear dear.........

2 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

ehem...haha..good!!! THANKS FOR COMING OUT WITH US. XP
must always stay happie with ur dear!! next time we out again..

That's me .... said...

ok ! i will de ! thn we deal liaw lo . next time we out again ..... hahahaa. ....... happie ^ o ^