Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday ...........

haiz ....... dun no why after chinese new year ........ we all like din study any things ........ today i juz only have one class at 1pm to 3pm ....... but when we all DIT and DSE student was inside class waiting our lectured coming ........ after our sir came inside thn he juz say after we sign our attendence thn can go home ........... some of my classmates are happy cuz no need study for today ..... but for me i feeel sad cuz din study any thing ...... after tat gt three of my malay classmate wan visited jocelyn huz cuz nw still new year .... hahahahah ^ ^ ! ! !

thn we all go jocelyn huz meet ....... 1st we juz eat and drinks at jocelyn huz ....... like free !!!! my malay juz eat more and more and take away some cookies ........ hahahh .......... but jocelyn does'nt say any things cuz new year ma ....... haahhah ............ thn jocelyn help us take a photo wit me and my funny malay classmate ^ ^

No comments: