Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Day ..............[25/2/90]

The time, The day , The hour is pass by very very very very fast ........Now already in the year of 2009 ............ After three day start from now , its already 1 year i broke up wit sha .......... I never think tat time is passing so fast so fast ......... Today is her birthday , i think must have alot of her frenz helping her celebrates her B'day (may be include her BF) !!! But i din feel up sad or unhappy cuz cant celebrate wit her ..... NO !!!!!!!!

I'm feel happy and relax now ....... cuz i can forget all those thing are sad wit her(sha) !!!
I'm feel much more happy and relax lo ....... hehe .... The BIG BIG BIG reason is my dear ....... hahaha ..... Happie ^ ^

Thx a lot Dear Dear ...... is u appear in front of me ..... and let me can love u and let me take care of u ......... i love u dear ..........And also thx all my Bez Bez Bez frenz ......
When i'm up sad or moody ....... my frenz will make me happy and give me advice .....
Thx alot ........
I really appreciated our friendship ....... friendship 4ever .........+u+u

6 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahahah!! feel like u saying me when i reading ur blog today!! haha..en en good!!! I love urself now..love ur dear..n the most important thing is u always bring ur smile out. gooD!! + u

That's me .... said...

thx a lot sha ....... hehe

muffin*shasha*~ said...

wahahah!! no need thx la...we are sama geng de!!XD

That's me .... said...

heheh.......not same gengla......
u're sha i'm kang....... not same .....hahahah........

muffin*shasha*~ said...

= = ayo..u can see me like a boy ma..so is sama geng!! haha..u dear sms me today again..coz u go see parade!

That's me .... said...

ya ....... hehehe ...... i'm very sorry tat i din sms her where i'm outside ...... i'm sorry dear ......nasib la.... she din angry me ...... u're the bez ... dear !!!