Monday, February 9, 2009

Chap Goh Meh .....

Happy Chap Goh Meh to all of u ....... and once again say happy new year to all of u ........ hope all of u are healthty , strongly and the most important things is muz be HAPPIE !!!
I hope in the year of 2009 all of u can be success ! No matter in wat way u are success ! study , working or finding a new girl fren or boy frenz ..... hope all of of u can done well .... include myself ..... nw i have a good girl frenz so i'm very thx for god ..... giving me a nice present ...... although her parent are a bit disagree her daughter couple wit me ..... and her result was bad ...... but never mine ...... i will wait til her parent agree their daughter
couple wit me and also i wil try my best to teach her for her study ......
I WILL DO THAT !!! I Promiss ......

Good luck for all of u and all the best to everyone and my dear Vivien and myself !!!! ^ ^

2 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahah!! yeayea!! the most important thing is must HAPPIE!!!

That's me .... said...

ya ya ya !!!! muz Happie Happie Happie !!!!! ^ ^