Monday, February 9, 2009

Damn mood Damn hot day ..............

Today i have whole day class start at 8am til 5pm ........ but i when home at 10am ! cuz my damn lecture din come !!! dun n why !!!!! but i dun wan went home so early ...... cuz ntg to do ...... an dmy mum will always keep asking me why always no class and so on ..........

So i decided go hok lee again and see gt shoes or nt ......... after tat thn i go "san xiao" there drink ABC lonely cuz weather is hot ...... thn til 11 lke tat i go kuching town cuz wan fetch my dear ..each ......
But wait til 12.45noon my girl still haven come out ...... thn i try to call her phone see she reach home or nt ...... finally she say she at home liaw ........ cuz today dun no why there all early go home ! thn i wait her about 1 hour ++ juz like tat .......

i'm like fool waiting a girl ............ my very angry !!!!! and moody !!!!!! Ar ......................
but she still always keep saying "sorry" to me ......... cuz she say she din saw my car ........

Damn ................ Damn............. Damn .............

1 comment:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

eee~~ dont angry la!!! must happie happie o