Friday, December 5, 2008

06/12/08 ,Saturday , 12noon , nice day ..........

Gud morning to all of u ........ hahah ............ i had a nice sleep last nite ....... cuz i on9 til 1am balu sleep ! hahahhah........... so today wake up lately 11am ......... heheh ............. when i wake up i really feel tired ........ and my shoulder feel painful...........like yesterday have been do hard work........... hahah..................juz nw 11:30am use skype chat wit me ! she ask me accompany her take lunch at jln song singapore chicken rice ! but today i really tired and wanna stay at home ........ cuz when i out every day my mum will owes complain me ! when i heart they complain me thn feel tired wat they say ........... bt i noe they are right ! tat's for my own gud !!!! hehe ........

Yesterday nite me and my frenz go king centre find my bez bez bez bro siao boy !!!! hahaha .......... long time din see him ...... finally i saw he siaw siaw de attitude !!!!! haha ........... is really funny ............ i hope siaw boy and all my frenz wil keep on contact forever and ever ...........FRIENDSHIP FOREVER !!!!

No comments: