Monday, December 8, 2008

08/1208 , 11:40pm , Monday ..............

Lonelykangz writting somethings again !!!
Today still the same work !!!! work whole day !!!! til 7 sumting balu reach home !!!! but i din felt hungry ..... heheh ....... cuz after work i really feel hungry til lazy to walk ....... then i walk to bakery and buy mini bun and a tin of air lemon teh !!!! so i din felt hungry when i'm reach home !!!!

About 8pm i go drink and eat wit frenz at Richmon !!!! Such a long time i haven't been there !!! so i order 1 Ribana sprite and a chicken chop !!! All total is RM10 !!!! hehe ....... May be long time din out wit all bez frenz !!!! so i feel really happie and enjoy being wit frenz !!!!! Thankz guy !!!!!!!! After we ate then we go mazhong have a walk !!! Tonight a lots of ppl dance at there le ........ ! 1 crew is suffle dance another crew is break dance !!!!! All my frenz say are siao !!!! like sampah masyarakat !!!! hahah ....... nt me say de !!!!! cuz last time i oso like dance ! 1st i learnt break dance myself thn next is now a days mny teenager likes !!!! Suffle !!!
Last time i really likes suffle dance !!!! is really cool and ........ COOL ! hahah ^ ^ After 10pm lke tat we all leave mazhong and thn go LOK LOK ! Behine kuching High sch ! thn we all drink liang teh !!! Tat liang teh is nice but now up price lo [ki kei>>>Hokien]l !!!! last time juz RM1.20 per each ! but nw RM1.50 !!!!! But still a lots od ppl like to drink !!!! heheh .........

I think about 11pm like tat ! My mum call me !!! she ask me go home early !!!! cuz all ppl sleep liaw !!!! so after 15minutes we all leave and go home !!!!

BYE BYE !!!!!

2 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

I MISS loklok de liang teh!!!very nice!!!

That's me .... said...

haha ..........