Saturday, December 6, 2008

06/12/08,1015pm,saturday

Haiz ......... wat a bz day ........ today dun no y rush here and there ......... feel so tired and tired ! haha......but today i brought a formal shirt to my self ......Yeah! Yeah!Yeah! brought it at sarawak plaza ! cost RM63 ! Black in colour ! Is a bit expensive ! but nvm , cuz i love it so much ! but when i reach home i mum noe i brought tat shirt ! then she complain me again !!!! so i juz can say i love tat shirt so much ! how expensive it is(In my own limit la) i still wan buy it ! hahahah

Today i feel tired but i enjoyed when i'm out !
1st, we go Merdeka Place to visit an education fair cuz my jie jie wan to noe more about UCSI university! cuz she wan study there ! so we visited !
2rd, we go nes frenz huz to take something at bintawak ! when we wan leave , we saw a stall beside road thn we go buy some things to eat ! u noe wat we brought ma????? its 5 stick of lolipop ! Cost RM0.10 per stick ! hahahah ....... and thn we juz like a kidz eating thr lolipop ......hahah ...... is really funny and so stupid...... and then we go Holiday Inn cuz nes wan go there stay at there for a nite for his cousin wedding ! Inside there is really nice have swimming pool ,baby pool , restaurant, a cafe and so on ........ and thn we walk to sarawak plaza shopping ...... when i wan pay for my nice formal shirt thn i lose my walet !!!! so i think where's the place i lose my walet ...... after few minutes hahah ....... i balu think my walet put inside nes car ...... hahha...... bopain lo...... so i ask nes borrow $$$$ 1st thn later pay her! thn we leaving tat place about ! Cuz my car park at Holiday Inn so need to pay car park fee , when i wan pay the guard use weired face saw me and kai le leaving hotel, muz do bad bad thing de .........

walao....... me and kai le feel so pai sei in the car and feel angry the guard ........ but funny too ........ cuz 1st times i go hotel wit galz , and oso 1st times got weired feeling when leaving hotel ........ hahahah........^ ^

2 comments:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

haha..=D rich ppl oo!! how was sarawak plaza le??

That's me .... said...

erm .......... still the same la ........ ju the floor look nice and moz importnt thing is the air-con is clod enought ....... hahah ....... nt time ask sian bring go there kai kai lo ........