Saturday, December 13, 2008

13/12/08,10:19pm:Friday

i'm back !!!! Few day din write blog le ..... but feel longtime din write ! hahaha ........
Today i woke up owes 12noon le ....... haha ........ is new history for lonelykangz ....... hahah .......... thn after i take my lunch i out wit my nice frenz ! Agnes and kelly ! hehe ....... U know we go where ma ???? we go india street ! haha ........ Such a long time i din go there lo ....... after dat we go boulevard have a walk ......... say true la ........ is a bit bored but fun .......... two jie jie owes make me laugh !!!!! thanks jie jie !!!! after dat they sent me home !

After home i on9 a while thn i lying down have a rest ....... but i fall sleep........ haha ......... I sleep til 7 pm like tat thn i woke up ......... 8pm lik tat i take my dinner ........ hehe .......... thn i out wit my gang i again ! Poi , Gerald , Raymond ! hahah ........... my mum say i cant stay home de ........... after wake up or nothing to do muz out de .......... but i din went home late late de ......... [sometimes only or special day ] heheh ........... Tat's lonelykangz today ........... ^ ^

No comments: