Thursday, December 4, 2008

DAMN feeling..............make a wish for her........

lonelykangz here .............. haiz........... again tat feeling tat i felt nw........... is REALLY REALLY REALLY damn shit &@#$ feeling.......... may be bcuz of "her"! !!!!
tat's right ! i still hate her and angry her........ the way she treat me when we break , the way she do tat i saw myself on tis year de food fair........ is really sad and hurt.......... Last time she owes say me like to cry and be a character and like to cry......... i really hurt when she say like tat....... bt me nowadays nt cry easily and wont repeat the mistake again and again and again !!!!!!!
tat's nt wrong i hate her and angry her bt ............... i still wan make a wish for "her".............. i hope she can life better thn me and can find a bf tat's better thn me and can take care u nicely ........... all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!^^

1 comment:

乌龟 said...

Hey...boy,don cry,don sad,don angry...bcuz got me...!!! me will make u Happy =P
Her has already passed…Again do not go to want to be like this many! Because also has very many beautiful women to wait for you to fish…Haha.. Therefore…Again do not live in that section has recollected, knows?if u unhappy u can find us arh,then us can go play play badminton wif u...then i can git u powerful smash !!! but u must take care me lah^^ haha...ok de lah...everything will be gud de...don think too much ok!!! bcuz u got 1 crazy jie jie...is MEE^^ hehe=P