Sunday, December 7, 2008

lonelykangz's today ........ ><

i'm juz bck from work .......... haiz........ feel tired again ........ work whole day but like doing nothing .......hahah ..........after work i go find jocelyn at his mum shop ........ when i reach there she ask me izzit i miz her then go find her and other bla bla bla ........ she really [hokkien"si ai bin"] hahah ........
Later then she so "hao liang" de say:"2 more days i wan KL shopping lo". I HATE ppl who is very "haolian" ! hahahaha ............ then we talk about wat fashion will go on on next year ........ thn i 'long pang' her help me buy shirt .......... hahah .......... Jocelyn will have a new BF soon [ i guest] !!! Another bad luck for tat guy ............ haha ......... hope she will treat tat guy nicely and will treasure tat guy .........

Today like normal la ........ nothing special thing happen ..........





Tis pic take when i'm rest !!!! face like idiot !!!





Those are the some weapon when i'm do my work !!!!! those are my bez partner when i'm working ! u guys see it before ?????





Those are the iron tat i cut it using tat mechine tat u guys see it !!! The big wan !!!!!




Haiz .......... again !!!! she SMS me again ............ she say:"I miss u , miss miss miss u !!!"
Why she treat me like tat ho ........... [ For wat reason???]
Izzit u cant let me relax when i'm tired ........... i say i will giv u ans lately ............ izzit u dun understand ??? Why u wan choose me be yr bf ......... why other ppl be yr bf .........
WHY ! ! !WHY! ! !WHY! ! !
>_<
Izzit nw i cant be my self ??? Izzit i muz be yr bf ??? i really dun no wat is those answer ....... and i hope i dun noe those answer ever and ever ............... Pls and sorry ................



1 comment:

muffin*shasha*~ said...

heyhey..+ u + u!! dont make urself too stress !!! HAPPIE THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!! really..believe me!!